Kathy's Real Estate belief is: For Family, For Wealth, For Life! Service to her buyers and sellers is top on her list. Kathy's love for the Real Estate business & being a people person has taken her far. Buying or Selling is one of the biggest decisions anyone can make, Kathy's top priority is to be sure clients understand the Real Estate process to make the right informed decision.
Kathy joined RE/MAX Lake of the Ozarks in 2005. Kathy was originally from Overland Park, KS., moved to the Lake in 1998. Kathy's proud to be with Team Jane Kelly the #1 Team in RE/MAX Mid-States Region for the Highest Sales Volume for a 12 year period. Kathy has won several individual awards:
- #1 RE/MAX Lake of the Ozarks Agent for the Largest Increased Sales Production in 2010
- RE/MAX Lake of the Ozarks Cooperative Spirit Award in 2010
- 2012 Won the Most Individual Team Listings Sold for Team Jane Kelly
- 2013 Won Top #3 Agent for Largest Sales Production in all of RE/MAX Lake of the Ozarks
- Kathy served on the Bagnell Dam Board of Realtors for 7 years on the Education Committee. Kathy was voted by all Real Estate Agents in 2013 to serve on the Board of the Convention and Visitors Bureau and re-elected in 2015 to serve another 3 years. In 2014 elected to the Executive Board as Treasurer of Convention and Visitors Bureau.
If Kathy has a day off she enjoys golfing or fishing. It would be a pleasure to help you with any of your Real Estate needs buying or selling it makes no difference Kathy enjoys it all!